Welcome to our school
At Polwhele House we are passionate about education. We believe that the right education sets children off on the path of self-discovery; it prepares them to take their place in the world.
The right education also creates a life-long love of learning. Academically, we combine high class modern teaching methods with the best of traditional values to create a climate where every child can flourish.
Polwhele House is a happy, family school. It’s a place where childhood is cherished; learning is fun; and community is paramount.
We aim to nurture and challenge our children; we recognise that children need to be guided but also given the freedom to think for themselves and develop a true sense of self.
Do visit Polwhele House and experience the sight, sound and feel of children enjoying their work and play.
- Create a friendly, stimulating, caring environment where every child feels valued.
- Develop community aspirations, determination, industry and perseverance.
- Enable every child to reach their full academic potential.
- Respect the needs of the individual; we want every child to find their special talent.
- Equip children with strong moral values within a Christian framework that understand and appreciate other religions and cultures.
- Prepare children for the next stage of their education and life.
- Welcome parents into a partnership of trust, understanding and mutual support.